Sangha Treasure, Buddha Treasure.

I've been working on the soon to be sent out newsletter for the Toledo Zen Center and it really hit me just how much we have going on in the sangha here. It really is inspiring and compelling to me in so many ways.

One of the many influences that I'm so grateful for in this great project is my association with Boundless Way co-founder, Abbot and Guiding teacher David Rynick Sensei. His particular way of leading and practicing is both compelling and very real world. Happily he will soon be here in Toledo leading a sesshin with Rev. Do-on and I, and it's gonna be a something for sure.

His blog is HERE., and details of the upcoming retreat with him are HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Impromptu on One of the Buddhas Five Rememberances

Haiku For You?

A Short Meditation on Pets and Reincarnation