Being of some use...

This morning we held our sunday service at the Toledo Zen Center, and Rev. Do-on lead the Dharma School for the kids. She did a really great activity teaching them to have joy in other's joy rather than feel jealousy. It went super well, and my 2cents were in a remembrance of the 1 year anniversary of the passing of my first teacher Daido Roshi. After that I gave a talk an held interviews on 2nd life kannonji temple. I think that things went really well, and I look forward to continuing my presence there as long as it seems to be of some use.

That is the key in all this isn't it - to be of some use.


Had a great seminar with Bill Gleason sensei, deep bows to him for all his years of dedication and growth. A true inspiration to be with him. Thank you sensei...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku For You?

An Impromptu on One of the Buddhas Five Rememberances